- Developing and implementing effective search engine optimization (SEO) strategies
- Conduct keyword research to guide content teams
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building, directory submission, blog commenting)
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects
- Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field
- 2+ years of technical experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Understanding of all search engines and functions as well as marketing
Perks at OneDigiStore
We’re offering a competitive salary (you deserve it) and an excellent performance package
At OneDigiStore we promote remote work, so sometimes our hours aren’t quite 9-to-5. That’s just how it works here.
Work From Home
Do we need to say more here? It’s the new normal and we have embraced it with open arms
No limits to how much you can learn with us, in other domains too!
Access to kick ass tools
This is for you, not anyone else.
Become an Entrepreneur
You can make it happen, even as a side hustle and we will provide all the suppor
Unlimited Table Tennis
Ping pong! all day long, if you can
Go anywhere you want—there’s no dress code or boss to answer to. You might even make up wild excuses not to come back at all.
Lots of Food
If you don’t love food, don’t even bother applying, we are serious!