Our company is looking for an organized and self-motivated office administrator who will be responsible for providing administrative support to our office personnel. The office administrator’s role will include working closely with our leadership team by handling clerical duties, coordinating calendars, and organizing meetings. In order to be successful in this position you should be detail-oriented, professional and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Carrying out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails, and preparing documents, including office correspondence, memos, resumes, and presentations.
- Coordinating and managing appointments, meetings, and the conference room schedule in order to prevent duplicate bookings.
- Performing bookkeeping tasks such as invoicing, monitoring accounts receivable, and budget tracking.
- Booking and managing travel itineraries
- Maintaining general office files, including job files, vendor files, and other files related to the company’s operations.
- Purchasing office supplies, equipment, and furniture.
- Overseeing the maintenance of office facilities, and equipment.
- Performing other relevant duties when needed.
Skills and experience
- High school diploma or a bachelor’s degree in business, administration, or a related field.
- 2 or more years’ office administration experience.
- Proficient in a variety of computer software applications including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access).
- Comfortable handling confidential information.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
Perks at OneDigiStore
We’re offering a competitive salary (you deserve it) and an excellent performance package
At OneDigiStore we promote flexible work, so sometimes our hours aren’t quite 10-to-5. That’s just how it works here.
Do we need to say more here? It’s the new normal and we have embraced it with open arms
No limits to how much you can learn with us, in other domains too!
Access to kick ass tools
This is for you, not anyone else.
Become an entrepreneur
You can make it happen, even as a side hustle and we will provide all the suppor
Access to unlimited resources
You name it and we get it for you
Unlimited paid vacations
Go anywhere you want—there’s no dress code or boss to answer to. You might even make up wild excuses not to come back at all.
Lots of food
If you don’t love food, don’t even bother applying, we are serious!